Sunday 30 October 2011

Day 25 - Halloween in Roppongi and a follow up from my interview with Berlitz

Well, It's been quite a busy week for me this last week and the weekend was a lot of fun!

To start with; on Monday I had my interview with Gaba, though I still haven't heard from them.
I also went shopping again and bought a pair of jeans, but I also bought some food and found something quite funny..
It wasn't very gooey, from what I recall...

Anyway, I also had a follow up interview with Berlitz on Thursday. Which apparently went very well as they've offered me a job! Woot!
So I'll be starting my 6 day training thingie next Monday (7th November) with them.

On Saturday, Take and I went out for Halloween. We decided to go to Roppongi as Take had been there quite a lot in the past and obviously knows more than I do about night life here!

I actually had some trepidation about going to Roppongi, as I have heard quite a lot of bad things about the place, but everything went fine and it was actually nice to be able to meet new people and talk in English.. lol!

Here are some photographs, we didn't really have a costume but we went into the nearest Donki and picked up a mask for Take and a cat headband for me. ^^

You may have noticed by now I don't really wear make-up.. well, I haven't since I arrived here!
I should probably start wearing more, as I did look like a bit of a zombie! lol

It was a fun night, even though I got quite drunk.. and had trouble walking back to Take's. Fortunately he was there to help! xxx

Okay, not a lot this time but I did make a video from that night. Which is a bit out of focus in some places, so I apologise for that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXW0hAEsuY

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun times in Roppongi! You got to speak english? Even better! I don't recall going to Roppongi while I was in Japan in 2009. Next year I'll go :D

    I didn't have a costume either and I didn't even party, but I bought 3 headbands: cat ears, rabbit ears and devil horns to wear at work. I'm wore the horns mostly, they made a few people laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roppongi is quite fun, from what I saw anyway!

    Even wearing a headband is good enough for Halloween, in my opinion! :]

    ReplyDelete