Thursday 12 December 2013

Long time no see (posts) !

I've decided to continue this blog even though I am no longer in Japan.

I'll give a little recap: I came back home to the UK last year (2012) at the beginning of October and have since been studying for my degree in Chemistry. Yes I know, boring!

Anyway, I may not lead a very interesting life but anything interesting that does happen to me, or various things that interest me, I will post about it here.
So basically, this blog will probably be mostly about clothes, fashion and make-up lol!

I have recently placed an order for MAC and MUA so I will be making a post about that, when it arrives at least. 
In the last week the only cosmetics I've purchased have been a Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in 'round and round in circles' ( a bright yellow that you can see on one of my nails. Also, the blue on my nails is 'Once in a Blue Mousse by Limecrime) and two Revlon lip butters in the shades Macaroon and Strawberry Shortcake.

I am impressed by the lip butters! I wouldn't say it feels like wearing moisturiser on your lips but it's definitely less drying than regular lipstick. At £7.99 each I may buy them again but it would have to be in a sale or if they're on offer at Boots or something.

The nail polish is brilliant (in more ways than one!) It's very bright and only one coat is required for full coverage. I've always loved the 60 seconds nail polish by Rimmel and this one hasn't let me down.

I also (regrettably) purchased a chapstick in strawberry flavour and I really wish I hadn't!!
It smells like mould!!! :[[[
Has anyone else found that?
 
 So that's all for now. I'll probably post again at the weekend. :] Or basically when my orders are delivered!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

    today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future.



    maaf kar do wallpaper
    jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
    love paheli in hindi

    with answer

    ReplyDelete